Want to make that special purchase and don’t fancy waiting? Now you don’t have to. With our flexible finance options, we make those bigger fitness equipment purchases more affordable by spreading the cost over a period of time. With selected orders over R2000, you can opt for the classic credit options! The credit option advertised is provided exclusively by FinYou with whom Concept Fitness have a commercial relationship with.
Apply today - call us on 010 312 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
5 easy steps to your application:
- Find your product/s
- Click the button add to cart
- Click the button continue shopping or proceed to checkout
- Fill in a couple of your details and click the button continue to payment
- Select the finance now option and apply
Classic Credit Finance
The following Classic Credit Finance options are available on selected orders over R2000.
|12 months: 12 monthly payments (22% APR - indicative interest - T&Cs)|
|24 months: 24 monthly payments (22% APR - indicative interest - T&Cs)|
|36 months: 36 monthly payments (22% APR - indicative interest - T&Cs)|
|48 months: 48 monthly payments (22% APR - indicative interest - T&Cs)|
|60 months: 60 monthly payments (22% APR - indicative interest - T&Cs)|
NB: Each customer will be offered an interest rate and term solution by a financial provider according to their own credit profile
To apply for credit with FinYou Finance, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age and under 65 years of age.
- have been a South African resident for 3 years or more.
- be able to make repayments by direct debit.
- be in full time employment or be self-employed
Delivering Your Purchase
Once you have completed your application and been accepted, you will need to sign the agreement forms and send back to before we can deliver your goods.
Please note: It can take around 5 working days from FinYou Finance receiving your application to us shipping your goods.
Terms and conditions:
- 1.1 Your application is processed by a Registered Credit Provider.
- 1.2 You are notified regarding your application status.
- 1.3 The payment is allocated and processed by an approved payment bureau/FinYou management account.
- 1.4 Your suppliers are notified regarding the status and generate compulsory invoices to FinYou.
- 1.5 FinYou settles the supplier accounts on your behalf guaranteeing payment to suppliers.
- 1.6 You have the option to request a full report of your application process and status from FinYou.
- 1.7 Should the Supplier or Service Provider be unable to deliver the product or service due to any unforeseen circumstances and as a result of failure to reasonably resolve the delivery or provision of such product or service, the Product Loan Amount as approved by the Credit Provider may, upon request, be paid directly in your own bank account. However this will be subject to an administration fee from FinYou as determined from time to time which will be deducted from the payment.
- 1.8 If the Supplier or Service Provider is in alleged breach of any provisions of the CPA then you may request FinYou, this if the Product Loan Amount was approved by the Credit Provider but not yet paid out to the Supplier, to hold back the pay-out of the Product Loan Amount as stakeholder until the dispute is resolved and FinYou receives written advise signed by the Supplier or Service Provider and you confirming that the dispute has been resolved and the terms of such resolve or a court order to that effect.
- 1.9 You confirm that notwithstanding the content of paragraphs 1.7 and 1.8 above that you will remain liable to repay the Total Loan Amount to the Credit Provider once the Total Loan Amount has been approved and the Product Loan Amount paid out to FinYou on your behalf.